Meet Our Real Estate Experts
VP Corporate Relocation
Not many people can truly say they enjoy going to work everyday. Harry believes that he is blessed to be able to enjoy a good quality of life doing something, which he is passionate about. He is co-founder of Barnes Enterprises, which was established in 1995. Today, Barnes Enterprises has spawned several successful divisions.
He earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology from Wilberforce University and a MBA degree from Thomas More College. Harry holds State of Ohio Licensure in Real Estate and in Environmental Health.
Harry’s volunteer efforts play an important part of his life. Harry feels that it is important for a community to have a strong moral, social and academic foundation in order to secure a future generation of leaders.
Roosevelt Barnes, MBA principal for the BRG, has over 25 years of experience in the real estate industry serving in the capacities of asset management, real estate brokerage, property valuation and property and facilities management. Roosevelt oversees a real estate portfolio of more than $280 million annually covering multiple regions. He has directly represented financial institutions, insurance companies and reo portfolio management firms.
Roosevelt provides customer service with a keen emphasis on establishing ethical business practices through training modules for small to medium size companies. Roosevelt’s client base represents Fortune 500 Companies, private institutions, churches, and nonprofits.
Howard Eric Champion
As your agent of choice, I guarantee that I will be honest, hard working, and always easily accessible. I am located in Sycamore Township.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member of the Cincinnati Board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors (NAR), Ohio Associate of Realtors (OAR)
- Certified Home Inspections
- Wilmington College
- University of Cincinnati
- College of Hondros
I aim to provide education and excellent customer service to my clients and customers.
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR)
- Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Greater Cincinnati MLS
- Ohio Licensed Realtor since 2006
- Ohio Licensed Notary since 1990
- Earned a B.S. in Public Administration from Drake University
- I’m passionate about helping others; especially those less fortunate, children and the elderly.
- I’m a volunteer for the Cincinnati Blind Institute, since 2017
- I’m a volunteer with the Cincinnati Youth Collaborative Program (Cincinnati Public Schools) since 1989
- I’m a Member of New Jerusalem Baptist Church
Dir. of Columbus Operations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Ohio since 2003.
- Enjoys working with clients to sell or purchase their new, rehabbed or older homes.
- Earned a MBA in Marketing from Clark Atlanta University.
- Earned a B.S. in Finance from Wilberforce University.
- Completed Real Estate coursework at Hondros College.
- Has taken continuous education at the Columbus Board of Realtors.
- Deaconess at Trinity Baptist Church in Columbus, Ohio.
- Member of the New Fellowship Young Adult Choir and the scholarship ministry at Trinity Baptist Church.
- Member of the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS).
Vice President of Sales
I have a degree in Real Estate in Property Management. I have been in the Real Estate field for 10 years and a licensed agent for 3 years now. I have two children; I own a uniform/children’s clothing store and love working with people.
My goal is to assist my clients with their needs and wants in finding the home of their expectations.
Dir. of Cleveland Operations
I have been helping my friends and neighbors realize their dream of home ownership since I was licensed in 1980. As a part of Barnes Real Estate Group I look forward to helping even more of you to buy or sell your home.
Start Your Search Today
Our knowledgeable and highly-qualified agents are ready to help you find the property that perfectly suits your needs. Contact us and begin your search today!